Our free-standing Cluster Mailboxes are USPS approved commercial mailboxes that provide a secure and centralized location for receiving US mail. Coated with special powder coat paint for exterior use, each Cluster Mail Box (also known as a Cluster Box Unit or CBU) is constructed of aluminum, stainless steel, and other corrosion resistant materials to its longevity in all conditions.
Standard with Each Cluster Box Unit:
- Free pedestal.
- Free and fast shipping.
- Free door identification options with custom numbering or engraving.
- Parcel doors for accepting packages from mail carriers
A Variety of Configurations:
- 8, 12, 13 and 16 door variations.
- Allows for customization for any number of total mailbox doors.
Our Low Price Guarantee:
- No one else can match our pricing, service and quick shipping delivery.
- Contact us for special price breaks on quantities of 2 or more Cluster Mailboxes- we will not be undersold on these items.
- Click Here For Volume Discount Quote
Ease of Use:
- After installation, simply contact the local postal service and let them know you need to start receiving mail to the Cluster Mailbox, and they will come out to install the special lock that will be used by the Postal Carrier for easy delivery. The key used to open the delivery door is installed and owned by your local Post Office, so you don't need to worry about providing a lock or key to open the entire unit.
- Each CBU comes with a set of keys for each individual door. The locks may also be replaced in the event individual tenant keys are lost. If necessary, please contact us contact us for REPLACEMENT LOCKS.